Easy To Make & Guilt-Free!
- Zero sugar, decadent chocolate brownie mix
- 1 bag makes an entire 8×8″ pan of brownies
- Only 1 net carb per brownie
Keto Diet Friendly
- No Sugar Added
- Gluten Free
What You’ll Need
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons of Water
- 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil or 1/2 Cup of Butter (Melted)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 8×8″ pan, or line with parchment paper.
- Mix 2 eggs with 1/3 cup of oil (or 1/2 cup of melted butter) in a large bowl. Add entire contents of Keto Brownie bag.
- Stir with spatula until well blended. Consistency should be quite thick. Add 1-2 teaspoons of water to the mix and stir further with spatula to achieve softer texture.
- Spread into greased pan and bake immediately.
- Bake for 28-35 minutes or until the edges are firm. The centre will be slightly softer. Brownies are done baking when a toothpick inserted about 1 inch from the edge of the pan comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool before cutting into 16 pieces (2×2″).
Erythritol, Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips (maltitol, unsweetened chocolate processed with alkali, cocoa butter, lecithin, natural vanilla extract, whole milk powder), Natural Almond Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Sea Salt.