- EYE AND BONE HEALTH: Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of healthy epithelial tissue, which is found in the eyes, skin, respiratory system, GI and urinary tracts.
- VITAMIN A 10,000 IU/VITAMIN D 400 IU: Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption and calcium transport to bones.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher Contains Gelatin, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Caution: For adults only. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. Consult with your physician. Also consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not exceed one softgel daily without the advice of a physician.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily with a meal.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Natural color variation may our in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Softgel Servings Per Container: 100 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Daily Value not established. Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 10,000 IU 200% Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin) 400 IU 100% Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil and Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.