NuPasta Fettuccine – 8 packs. NuPasta is the low calorie pasta made with konjac. The konjac plant is a root vegetable rich with dietary fibre called glucomannan, the key ingredient in NuPasta. Each package contains 210g of pasta (one plate), which has 25 kcal and 6g of fibre. As a gluten free product, NuPasta contains no starch with 0 net carbs. This way, NuPasta satisfies hunger, while keeping the calories low. NuPasta is also precooked, which means that it does not need to be boiled. Simply rinse and drain the pasta and heat it up with your favourite sauce and toppings. Storage: NuPasta cannot be frozen. It is shelf stable at room temperature.
- 1/10th the calories and 3 times the fibre of regular pasta: One plate of pasta (210g) has over 300 calories and only 2g of fibre. The same amount of NuPasta has 25 calories and 6g of fibre.
- Made with the root of the konjac plant and soy beans (non-GMO).
- Pre-cooked, simple to prepare and free of preservatives.
- Shelf stable – no refrigeration required.
- Certified Kosher and Halal.
Water, konjack flour, soy flour, calcium hydroxide.