- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A source of Potassium and Fiber
- Contains essential minerals and a host of antioxidants
- ORAC value of 8,400 per 4 tbsp. 30 gram serving
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, tabilizers or excipients
Cacao was once so revered by the Mayans and the Aztecs that it was used as currency. Flavored with chilies, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and other spices, the beans were traditionally ground into a paste to make delicious chocolate dishes and ceremonial drinks. A true superfood, Cacao nibs are a source of Potassium and Fiber. Cacao also contains essential minerals and a host of antioxidants, giving it an ORAC value of 8,400 per 4 tbsp. 30 gram serving. While most cacao nibs are roasted, Organic Traditions Cacao nibs are raw with no added flavors or sweeteners.
Certified Organic Cacao Nibs (Theobroma cacao).