Coconut has long been used as a traditional superfood in many cultures around the world. In the Philippines, it is referred to as the tree of life and in India as the tree, which provides all the necessities of life. Delicious caramel nectar is collected from the blossoms of the coconut palm tree, dried and crystallized into fine sugar-like granules with the perfect note of sweetness along with nutritional benefits such as B Vitamins, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Potassium and Amino Acids. Organic Traditions coconut palm sugar is sustainably grown, minimally processed and unbleached. There are no fillers, flavors, preservatives, chemical inputs or cane sugar added, just 100% pure coconut palm sugar.
- A delicious caramel taste
- Ready to use, dissolves easily
- A great substitute for refined sugars in your favourite dessert recipes
- Can be used to substitute refined sugar in most baking recipes
- Use as you would any sugar/ sweetener
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- A healthy low glycemic sweetener
- A glycemic index of approximately 35
- Unprocessed not bleached
Suggested Use: Add Organic Traditions Coconut Palm Sugar to anything that requires a sweet note. Simply substitute any recipe that calls for conventional sugar, honey or agave with the same amount of coconut palm sugar. Add 1-2 teaspoons of Coconut Palm Sugar to teas, coffees, cacao drinks and smoothies. Use it for baking, superfood desserts, breakfast cereals, yogurt or on top of a bowl of berries. Make a simple delicious and refreshingly tangy lemonade by combining 1-2 teaspoons of Organic Traditions Coconut Palm Sugar with Natural Traditions 30:1 Camu Camu powder, 8 oz. of cold water, stir and enjoy.
Certified Organic Coconut Palm Sugar (Cocos nucifera)