High in fiber and full of healthy omega 3 Organic Traditions Dark Chia seeds are a welcome addition to smoothies, yoghurts, water and other liquids which they help thicken.
Stability Of Omega3s Chia contains high amounts of antioxidants that act as a naturally occurring stability system for the delicate Omega 3s. Quercetin for example prevents lipid oxidation therefore making this seed a stable source of Omega 3.
Add 1-2 tablespoons of Chia to smoothies, desserts, yogurt, cereal, berries, on top of salads and all savory dishes.
- Excellent source of fiber
- Contains calcium and Iron
- 3 grams of Omega-3 per serving (15g)
- Contains protein, essential vitamins and minerals and a host of antioxidants
- Use it to enhance any smoothie
- Mix with smoothies, juices and even water.
- Add to overnight oats and yogurt.
- Make our Organic Traditions® Chia Seed Pudding!
Certified Organic Chia Dark Seeds