Chia seeds also contain protein, essential vitamins and minerals and a host of antioxidants, giving them an ORAC value of 1,200 per 1 heaping tablespoon 15 gram serving. The ORAC value is a measurement of the antioxidant capacity of different foods. It is said that Aztec warriors would consume a mixture of Chia and water during hunting trips to ensure stamina and endurance. These mild, nutty seeds are a fast and simple way to enhance your daily diet with an extra boost of dense superfood nutrition.
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Eco Cert
- Gluten Free
- Peanut Free
- Excellent Source of Fiber
- Contains Calcium and Iron
- 3 Grams of Omega-3 per Serving (15g)
- Contains Protein, Essential Vitamins and Minerals and a Host of Antioxidants
- Use it to enhance any smoothie
- Mix with smoothies, juices and even water.
- Add to overnight oats and yogurt.
- Make our Organic Traditions® Chia Seed Pudding!
Organic Dark Chia Seeds